Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our organizers and clients. In an effort to reduce the spread of Coronavirus we are implementing the following procedures and precautions.
Protections for employees and customers:
· Organizer(s) will perform a mandatory health screening assessment on the day of each session asking about (1) COVID-19 symptoms in past 14 days, (2) positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, and/or (3) close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days. Clients are requested to respond to this assessment prior to the session or else the session will have to be rescheduled.
· Organizer(s) will notify the client as soon as possible to reschedule a session if the organizer or family they reside with is feeling ill or anyone they’ve come into contact with is Covid-19 positive. Clients are requested to do the same.
· Organizer(s) must wear a clean face covering while working within 6-feet of the client as directed by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Clients are requested to do the same.
· Organizer(s) will wash and/or sanitize their hands at the start of the session, throughout the session, and at the end of the session. Clients are requested to do the same. If requested, organizer(s) will wear disposable gloves during the session.
· Organizer(s) will not accept any food or beverage from clients.
· Organizer(s) will sanitize all personal belongings and tools before and after each client session to ensure no cross-contamination.
· Organizer(s) will keep a detailed log of tool and PPE sanitation as well as a list of clients present during each session.
Change to physical workspace:
· Virtual sessions are available at a client’s request and must be scheduled at least 2 days in advance.
· 6-foot separation is requested between client and organizer when possible.
· Organizer will bring sanitation spray/wipes and use as appropriate on high touch areas before and after organizing.